The Warm Water Therapy Pool in Lakewood, Colorado is for people of all ages and abilities.
Everyone is welcome!
The Warm Water Therapy Pool changes lives, read our success stories.
Why is exercising IN water better
than exercising OUT of water?
Buoyancy: The Water Property allows
people to do exercises that are difficult on land.
90% of your body is buoyant when in the water,
so you are not hitting the floor as hard as you
would on Land. There is no jarring or pounding.
Resistance: There is continual resistance
to every move you make. The water offers
12% - 14% more resistance than when you
exercise on land. Resistance does not
allow for sudden body movements.
Benefits to using the Easter Seals
Warm Water Therapy Pool
- Decrease pain
- Improve and maintain fitness
- Increase joint mobility and muscle flexibility
- Improve endurance and tolerance to activity
- Improve muscle strength and tone
- Improve circulation and respiration
- Simply relax, unwind and foster social interaction leading to better mental health
Warm Water Therapy Pool Facts
- Therapeutic warm water: 91 - 93 degrees
- Largest bromine based system in Metro area (no chlorine)
- Hydraulic lift for non-ambulatory persons to enter and exit pool
- Safety railing around entire pool
- Depth 1-4 feet, ideal for water walking
- Jacuzzi jets
- One-on-one sessions with trained staff
- Reasonable rates varies depending on class (flex card and punch cards available)
- People of all abilities and ages
- Begin with a simple application, waiver and if needed an evaluation with trained pool staff
Click here for the Warm Water Therapy Pool 2013 Schedule (.pdf)
To complete the Warm Water Therapy Pool forms, click on the links below. Feel free to either complete and email or complete, print and bring them with you.
Easter Seals Colorado Warm Water Therapy Pool is pleased to annouce we now offer Watsu. Watsu is a passive form of aquatic bodywork/therapy that supports and gently moves a person through warm water in graceful, fluid movements. Click here to learn more about the many benefits of Watsu.
For more information contact:
Phone: 303.233.1666 x 1
**These reports are in the Adobe PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader in to view the reports. If you do not have it installed on your computer, you can download Acrobat Reader for free. This link will open in a new window.